Seluxit was founded 12 years ago with the dream of creating the intelligent house; a house that not only makes daily life easier but that also automatically reduces our energy usage. We have developed a comprehensive, technical platform that quickly, easily and at low cost can digitize companies’ products, benefiting both them and their customers.
Throughout our history we have run a sound business while investing internally to ensure our technological leadership. Now we’re planning an IPO on the Danish stock market to raise capital to further develop our company and secure our position among the technological leaders in IoT, in a market expecting significant growth globally.
We are currently looking for a Sales Director to a newly created position, as a part of our accelerated growth strategy.
As our new Sales Director you will be responsible for growing Seluxit’s client portfolio and build relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients through all sales phases, including origination, qualification, sales pursuit and close/contracting. You will define the sales execution strategy, within the framework of Seluxit’s business plan and establish the sales organization and efficient sales process. You will work in close cooperation with the CEO and have the technical team as support in the process.
Strategy & Execution
- Building up sales strategy and organization for an innovative company with an ambitious growth strategy
- Develop go-to-market plan
- Develop recommendations for growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts
Sales & Organisation
Establish sales organization for growth strategy
- Act as the front-line manager to recruit and develop the sales organization
- Lead negotiations for large complex deals
- Work closely with CEO and technical department to enable optimum sales performance
- Initiate, establish and maintain contact with team members, prospects, clients, and partners
- Direct sales responsibility for accounts
- Accurately manage and report on the sales pipeline, initiatives, success rate and development
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Seluxit’s products
What You'll Need
- Experience and network relevant for Internet of Things and Seluxit’s strategic focus areas
- Proven track record building and executing sales strategy in growth companies
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in ambitious client environments
- Extensive experience negotiating large complex deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and preferably German
Do you feel that this is an exciting challenge for you? Then contact us.
Further information and applications
All positions are at our office in Aalborg. Interviews and hiring are on an ongoing basis. We are looking for candidates with high expertise in their fields.
For more additional questions and to apply, please contact CEO Daniel Lux at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 46 922 722